Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hollywood Movie Monster

Look out, baby, I'm gonna smash some buildings tonight! Am I from outer space? Am I from the bottom of the ocean? You don't know! You just don't know! I'm one legendary lizard, a demonic dinosaur, a furious fire-breathing freshman superstar, smashing here, smashing there, I'm the meanest monster since Patrick Ewing was patrolling the paint for Georgetown baby! OOOHHH! You see what I did there? RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH THE MONSTER JAM. Which is on my sandwich! Which is made of people!

Look at these fangs, they're unbelievable! I've got the rubbery skin, the yellow eyes, I'm the full package baby!!! You can't stop me, you don't even know where to start! SAYONARA, LOS ANGELES! HASTA LA VISTA, NEW YORK! SO LONG, CHICAGO! OOOOHHHHHH! OOOHHHH! BOOM in your ROOM! Say hello to my stomach, Roy Williams, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE GOING! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment