Monday, November 28, 2011

Tobacco Lobbyist

This new tobacco legislative proposal is pristine baby! It’s gonna be the cats pajamas! It’s gonna be awesome, baby! You need to get on board or it’s gonna be no campaign money! Seriously, on my top 10 list of senators I’ve got Graham, I’ve got McConnell, and Alexander is gonna be a slam dunk, baby!

I know, a lot of the nay-sayers are saying that Dickie V, you are all hung up on this policy, it’s never going to make it through the senate, Dickie, why don’t you cool down, have yourself a Marlboro, and enjoy the scenery. Well, where would be as a country without Tobacco road, baby! We’d be Britain, we’d be France, we’d be dipsy-doodle underpants! Get on board with this new tobacco legislation, baby, it’s going to be a slam dunk!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if DV writes the legislation himself or if he outsources it to an intern.

    ReplyDelete