Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Silent Ninja Assassin

You have offended the wrong warrior sect this time, baby! It's gonna be brutal tonight, it's gonna be me in my black pajamas slinking into your room IN TOTAL SILENCE! I've got my katana sharp like scrabble, cutting like claymation, it's gonna slice you in two like a double-dipsee-doo, oh yeah! Look, we're talking you diapered up in your bed, sucking your thumb, not anticipating, not anticipating, me with a sword in my hand, hanging from the ceiling, chapelling your hill as you sleep, me and Laettner doing the Dukie down shuffle on your bleeding corpse. ON YOUR CORPSE! ON YOUR CORPSE! OOOO! OOO! OOOH YEAH!!!

I'll go through you like butter, like half and half baby, it's like you're not even there, I'm invisible, it's dark in your room and OH! OH! You were in one piece and now you're in two, baby! UNBELIEVABLE! This is one nasty ninja needleslinging mama right here, from way down, all the way, coast to coast slicing-and-dicing machine!!! BOOOOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment